Tāmaki Jobs & Skills Hub, connect the Tāmaki community with skills and employment.
We have supported more than 600 people into employment, and we have a target of helping a further 1000 people into jobs over the next four years. At the heart of the Hub’s operating model is absolute manaakitanga and aroha for each and every person that walks through the door.
Looking for a job? The Hub can help with:
● Career advice and and training opportunities
● CVs and cover letters
● Matching you to job opportunities
● Applying for jobs online
● Support you while you are in a job
Need a Drivers Licence, then talk to the Hub team.
Looking for staff? We'll help you find them. The Hub can help with:
● Matching suitable candidates to your vacancies
● Supporting you and your new staff once they’re on the job
● Train and upskill your new staff
TĀMAKI JOBS & SKILLS HUB PARTNERS:
Tāmaki Regeneration Company operate the Hub as a collaboration of willing partners, each bringing expertise and resources.
● Auckland Business Chamber
● Ministry of Social Development
● MBIE and BCITO
Tāmaki Jobs & Skills Hub
54 Mayfair Place, Glen Innes
0800 JOB HUB
Job seeker quote of the month
“I didn’t think I needed their help, that it was everything I’d heard before…boy I was wrong. I learnt so much and got a great job, my driver’s licence, they really helped me’